contact us at 716.646.0181
• Carbon Steel Painted Construction
• No Tools Required for Maintenance or Assembly
• Screw Fed Discharge
• PTFE Coated Polyester Filters (Washable up to 4 times)
• Compressed Air Filter Cleaning System
• Integrated Level High Probe
• Microprocessor Controlled Operation
• On Demand, Continuous or Off Line Cleaning Modes
• Air Preparation Package
• Compressed Air Reservoir
• 5 HP at 120 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
• 4-6 CFM at 90 PSI (Intermittent Duty)
o Clean & Dry, Free of Oil & Dirt
*Note: All utility connections at control panel, field located
The PVS Process Equipment 103-0302 Series Material Filter Receiver is designed to handle fine bulk materials in a vacuum type pneumatic conveying system. The modular design of the receiver allows flexibility in selection of construction material, power, filtration, receiver inlet size and type of discharge to meet your current and future application requirements.
The 103-0302 Series Material Filter Receiver is designed with serviceability and ease of use in mind with a variety of available configurations and attachable devices depending on the application and material to be fed.
The 103-0302 Series Material Filter Receiver draws material until it is full and discharges the complete contents via dispensing valve upon signal from the equipment to be filled. This cycle is then automatically repeated.
Receivers are constructed with a universal mount discharge flange to allow for quick and easy modification of configurations. A standard screw fed discharge is integrated into the receiver design, but modular construction allows for quick change out to accommodate a wide range of container types. Filters can be accessed from both a lower “dirty side” access door and an upper “clean side” liftoff cover.
The 103-0302 Series Material Filter Receiver is available in either Carbon Steel (painted) or stainless steel construction. Components of different construction are interchangeable, allowing receivers to be specified with stainless steel material contact areas only.
• Carbon Steel Construction
• Custom Color – Powder Coating
• Exhaust Silencer
• Inlet Gate Valve
• Dump, Butterfly or Orifice Discharge Valves
• Sprinkler Taps
• Explosion Suppression