contact us at 716.646.0181
• 12 Ga. Stainless Steel Construction
• Matte Finish Inside & Out
• No Tools Required for Maintenance or Assembly
• PTFE Coated Polyester Filters (Washable up to 4 times)
• Compressed Air Filter Cleaning System
• Microprocessor Controlled Operation
• On Demand, Continuous or Off Line Cleaning Modes
• Air Preparation Package
• Compressed Air Reservoir
• 5 HP @ 120 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
• 4-6 CFM @ 90 PSI (Intermittent Duty)
o Clean & Dry, Free of Oil & Dirt
The PVS Process Equipment 103-02A1 Series Material Filter Receiver is designed to handle fine bulk materials in a vacuum type pneumatic conveying system. The modular design of the receiver allows flexibility in selection of construction material, power, filtration, receiver inlet size, outlet size and type of discharge to meet your current and future application requirements.
The 103-02A1 Series Material Filter Receiver is available in two versions for either general conveying or keep full/refill applications, with a selection of discharge valve types (gravity, slide plate and butterfly) depending on the application and material to be fed.
Receivers designed for refill applications are fitted with an integral level sensor and require a slide, orifice or butterfly valve. The receiver draws material until it is full and discharges the complete contents via dispensing valve upon signal from the equipment to be filled. This cycle is then automatically repeated.
The 103-02A1 Series Material Filter Receiver is available in either carbon steel (painted) or stainless steel construction. Components of different construction are interchangeable, allowing receivers to be specified with stainless steel for material contact areas only.
• Carbon Steel Construction
• Custom Color – Powder Coating
• Exhaust Silencer
• Inlet Gate Valve
• Dump, Butterfly or Orifice Discharge Valves
• Sprinkler Taps
• Explosion Suppression