• Carbon Steel Painted Construction
• No Tools Required for Maintenance or Assembly
• PTFE Coated Polyester Filters (Washable up to 4 times)
• Pulse Filter Cleaning System
• Integrated Level High Probe
• Microprocessor Controlled Operation
• On Demand, Continuous or Off-Line Cleaning Modes
• Air Preparation Package
• Compressed Air Reservoir
• 5 HP at 120 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hertz
• 15 AM at 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz (Motor)
• 4-6 CFM at 90 PSI (Intermittent Duty)
o Clean & Dry, Free of Oil & Dirt
*Note: All utility connections at control panel, field located
The 103-022 Series of Material Filter Receivers is designed to handle fine bulk materials in a vacuum pneumatic conveying system. The modular concept allows for flexibility in materials of construction, power unit, utilities, filtration, inlet size and style of discharge valve to meet your current and future application requirements.
Serviceability and ease of use highlight the standard features. With a variety of available configurations and attachable devices, the receiver can be tailored to the application and material to be handled.
Once full of the conveyed material, the receiver will discharge the complete contents via a dispensing valve upon signal from the equipment to be filled. This cycle is then automatically repeated.
The receiver can be constructed with a universal mount discharge flange to allow for quick and easy modification of configurations. Filters are accessed from the “clean side” via the hinged cover.
Available in either Carbon Steel (painted) or Stainless-Steel construction. Components of different construction are interchangeable, allowing receivers to be specified with material contact areas as required.
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Custom Color – Powder Coating
• Exhaust Silencer
• Inlet Gate Valve
• Dump Style, Butterfly or Orifice Discharge Valves
• Sprinkler Taps
• Explosion Protection
• Screw Feed Discharge
• Rotary Valve (As shown in picture)
contact us at 716.646.0181