• Tubular Bleed for aeration of material prior to transport
• Adjustable Bleed Airflow for desired conveying ratio
• Purge ports for inert gas conveying
contact us at 716.646.0181
Vacuum Wands are used to pick-up dry materials from drums, containers, gaylord or bulk bag boxes in vacuum dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
Specific for each application, vacuum wands are designed with a particular material in mind. In their simplest form, Tubular Bleed Wands, or more commonly called “lances,” feature a non-adjustable air intake. This is commonly used with free-flow materials. Length and diameter can vary, as does end condition.
The more advanced Adjustable Bleed Wand features an outer collar used to vary intake air for optimal system performance.
The Inert Gas Purge Wand is equipped with a ball valve for connection to a inert motive gas source.
• Diameter 11/2" thru 4" Tube (OD) or Pipe (SCH 10 or 40)
• Length Specified at time of order up to 60” LG (Standard)
• Material of Construction: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or • Aluminum (16 Ga. Thru SCH 40 wall thickness)
• Bag Guards
• Aeration Rings
• Vibration Mounts
• Stands/ Tilt Tables